Joule CME: Earn certified credits and improve your skills with the Leadership for Medical Women course for free
November 21, 2019
Register today for a rare opportunity for women physicians to connect and build on their strengths as leaders in medicine on Friday, January 24, and Saturday, January 25, at the CWC PCN’s Main Office.
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 13 Mainpro+ credits. Normally costing up to $2,000, the CWC PCN is pleased to offer this two-day course from Joule, a CMA Company, at no cost to attendees.
Now is the perfect time for you to build on your skills, confidence and grit – while staying true to your values and who you are.
Attend the course, and you will develop your individual strengths, learn to create a customized leadership development plan and more.
- Learn specific strategies to become more effective as a medical woman leader
- Leverage your natural strengths to more effectively engage others
- Explore the leadership direction that resonates most strongly with you
- Identify opportunities to drive and support female physician leadership in our current and emerging complex healthcare system
- Identify what influences leadership and recognize internal and external factors affecting the career progression of medical women
What previous attendees said about the course
- “This was a great session and I would recommend this program to all women in medicine.”
- “Excellent, every course I have taken has had extremely engaging speakers, and I have learned so much.”
- “Thank you, it was well organized, engaging, kept us all interested and involved, and we learned a lot.”
Note: The course runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on both days at our Main Office (5966 Centre St. S).
Return to News