Joule CME update: The January Leadership for Medical Women course is full
November 21, 2019
Update: The Leadership for Medical Women course from Joule on Jan. 24 and 25 has reached capacity; do not miss your chance to register for the next Joule CME (below).
- Click here for the Joule CME: Building and Leading Teams from March 13 to 14
- Click here for the Joule CME: Developing and Leading System Improvement from April 24 to 25
This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 13 Mainpro+ credits. Normally costing up to $2,000, the CWC PCN is pleased to offer this two-day course from Joule, a CMA Company, at no cost to attendees.
Now is the perfect time for you to build on your skills, confidence and grit – while staying true to your values and who you are.
Attend the course, and you will develop your individual strengths, learn to create a customized leadership development plan and more.
- Learn specific strategies to become more effective as a medical woman leader
- Leverage your natural strengths to more effectively engage others
- Explore the leadership direction that resonates most strongly with you
- Identify opportunities to drive and support female physician leadership in our current and emerging complex healthcare system
- Identify what influences leadership and recognize internal and external factors affecting the career progression of medical women
What previous attendees said about the course
- “This was a great session and I would recommend this program to all women in medicine.”
- “Excellent, every course I have taken has had extremely engaging speakers, and I have learned so much.”
- “Thank you, it was well organized, engaging, kept us all interested and involved, and we learned a lot.”
Note: The course runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on both days at our Main Office (5966 Centre St. S).
Return to News