CME & PD: Developing and Leading System Improvement cancelled due to COVID-19
March 18, 2020
April 24 and April 25 class Cancelled due to COVID-19.
Be prepared for QI
Improve patient care through creative thinking and data-informed decisions.
- Dates: Friday, April 24 and Saturday, April 25
- Time: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Location: CWC PCN Main Office (5966 Centre St. S.). Free parking
“This course allowed me to visualize how to work with my PCN team to improve my own patient care and how to implement QI projects in my own practice.”
— Dr. Jagdeep Doulla
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Apply tools that reveal and explore patterns and processes within your system
- Explain and apply the Model for Improvement in health care
- Apply course content to a QI agenda in the context of your organization
“I brought a seed of an idea for system improvement and left the session with a healthy seedling.”
— Dr. Christine Kennedy
Return to News