Resources, presentations from the March 3 opioid CME now online
March 10, 2020
Three presentations and resources from the Finding the Balance in Managing Chronic Pain CME held on March 3 are now available to members.
The CWC PCN thanks the presenters – Dr. Yasmeen Majeed, Dr. Lori Montgomery, Dr. Marc Klassa, and Dr. Scott McLeod – and all those involved in the event.
Review and download the materials by clicking the links below.
- The Inherited Opioid Patient: An Initial Approach by Dr. Lori Montgomery MD CCFP FCFP
- Chronic Pain Management: How to Bill by Dr. Marc Klasa MD CM, LMCC, CCFP
- CPSA’s Perspective on Opioid Prescribing in Alberta: What have we learned? By Dr. Scott McLeod, MD, LMCC, CCFP
- The Inherited Opioid Patient: An Initial Approach handout (Lori Montgomery)
- Collaborative Mentorship Network for Chronic Pain and Addiction Overview
All materials are also available on the Continuing Medical Education web page on the Examiner. More resources and presentations will be added to the web page as they become available.
Return to News