You’re invited to Joule’s Building and Leading Teams course ($2,000 value). Space is limited!
January 16, 2020
See more patients and spend less time managing staff!
Join us for this two-day course: Building and Leading Teams.
- Dates: Friday, March 13, and Saturday, March 14
- Time: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Location: CWC PCN Main Office (5966 Centre Street S.). Free parking
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Diagnose conflict in a team
- Demonstrate skills to lead both dysfunctional and high-performing inherited teams
- Provide timely, direct, and constructive feedback to the team as a group and to individual team members.
“The level of knowledge I received was only surpassed by the expertise of our facilitator. It is rare to have such an engaged group for so many hours. I felt like everyone present would have happily stayed longer, simply because the course was so rich and well presented.”
RSVP by: Monday, March 6
We look forward to seeing you.
Return to News