Welcome new physician members!
January 10, 2019
On behalf of our Board of Directors and staff, we are pleased to welcome eight new members to the Calgary West Central Primary Care Network effective January 2019:
- Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen - Westside Medical Clinic
- Dr. Essam Elbeshti - Excel Health Family Practice
- Dr. Maggie Snyman - Southwood Care Centre
- Dr. Michael Yosefi - Oak Bay Medical Centre
- Dr. Misagh Ziaei - United Garrison Green
- Dr. Monir Ebrahim-Sharif - Mission Medical Clinic
- Dr. Saumya Selvaraj - Crescent Medical Centre
- Dr. Sergei Reznikov - Infinity Pediatrics
Welcome to all of our new members! Please visit the Clinic Directory and Physician Directory on the Examiner and verify that your information is correct. If you have any questions, please contact us at Member Services & Engagement.
The next application deadline for new members will be Friday, March 1.
The CWC PCN began operating in August 2006 and is one of the largest Primary Care Networks in Alberta. Over the last decade our membership has grown to include over 495 physicians providing comprehensive, community-based primary care to over 311,000 patients in 140 medical practice locations.
Return to News