Welcome new physician members!
January 9, 2020
On behalf of our Board of Directors and staff, we are pleased to welcome 11 new members to the Calgary West Central Primary Care Network effective January 2020:
- Dr. Vince Vong - Westside Medical Clinic
- Dr. Amira Imdadullah - Crescent Medical Centre
- Dr. Renee Farrell - Sunnyhill Pediatric Clinic
- Dr. Tasnim Gafoor - Lakeview Family Doctors
- Dr. Sameer Paruk - Lakeview Family Doctors
- Dr. Syeda Abbas - Kaleidoscope Pediatric Consultants
- Dr. Cecile Henderson - London Medical Centre
- Dr. Ijeoma Ozoh - Cedarbrae Medical Clinic
- Dr. Deborah Obu - Medicare Westhills Clinic
- Dr. Jennifer Edge - Britannia Medical Clinic
- Dr. Genevieve Eder - Westglen Medical Centre
Welcome to all of our new members! Please visit the Clinic Directory and Physician Directory on the Examiner and verify that your information is correct. If you have any questions, please contact us at Member Services & Engagement.
The CWC PCN began operating in August 2006 and is one of the largest Primary Care Networks in Alberta. Our membership has grown to include more than 465 physicians providing comprehensive, community-based primary care to over 285,000 patients in over 135 medical sites.
Return to News