Transitions and integration focus groupReturn to Calendar
End: December 5, 2019 , 7:30 PM
The CWC PCN is seeking physicians to participate in one of two transitions and integration focus groups on either Thursday, December 5, or Thursday, December 12, at our Main Office.
These focus group discussions will explore the challenges you regularly face when working with healthcare partners across the wider system. In particular, we would like to know:
- What patient populations or diagnoses need stronger community supports
- Who you identify as key partners in providing patient care outside your own clinic and PCN
- What opportunities for improvement do you see in the flow of information between yourself, your clinic and community partners/specialty programs
Remuneration information: $148 per hour (pro-rated for time spent during focus group discussion)
- 5:30 to 6 p.m. check-in and light refreshments
- 6 to 7:30 p.m. focus group discussion
- Roma Thomson, Director of Community Services, Transitions and Integration, CWC PCN
- Juliet Daljevic, Community Integration Consultant, CWC PCN
Participants may choose to claim Mainpro+ Non-Certified Group Learning credits.
RSVP by: Thursday, November 28, by clicking here: events.eply.com/CSTIFocusGroupDec2019
We hope that you will be able to join us and participate in shaping partnership development at the CWC PCN.
Last Modified: November 8, 2019