CME Connect: Community Mental Health Resource FairReturn to Calendar
End: March 14, 2019 , 7:30 PM
Attend the resource fair on Thursday, March 14, at the CWC PCN Main Office to connect with representatives from our community mental health partners. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, get answers and learn more about the many services and programs available to your patients. Access Mental Health (AMH) will also offer two presentations during the evening.
- Access Mental Health
- Mental Health Crisis Services at the Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre:
- Urgent Mental Health
- Mobile Response Team
- Police & Crisis Team
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Distress Centre
- Wood’s Homes Eastside Family Centre and Community Resource Team
- The Carya Society of Calgary
- Elements Calgary Mental Health Centre
- Calgary Counselling Centre
- 5:30 – 6 p.m., registration and networking with light refreshments
- 6 – 7:30 p.m., resource fair, including presentations by AMH at 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.
This activity has not been formally reviewed by the College of Family Physicians of Canada; however, it is eligible for non-certified credits. Mainpro+ participants may also earn additional certified credits by completing a Linking Learning exercise.
Last Modified: February 14, 2019