CARE - Microsoft Word: Level 2Return to Calendar
End: February 14, 2019 , 4:00 PM
Build on your Word® skills by learning how to create and work with more complex documents.
Topics covered in this two-day course include:
- Formatting with styles
- Organizing list information
- Controlling the text flow, including page breaks, section breaks, columns, etc.
- Using headers and footers
- Inserting and modifying tables
- Inserting formulas
- Converting tabular data
- Creating mailing documents
- Working with illustrations
Microsoft® Word® training is now offered through the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). If you are interested in taking Word - Level 2, please speak with your manager so they can coordinate with Learning & Development to get you registered.
Last Modified: December 7, 2018