Radiance Medical and Urgent Care Clinic: physician opportunity (full- or part-time) March 18, 2021
Presenting an excellent and exciting opportunity for a full-time or part-time Family Physician to start as soon as possible. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who is interested in sharing our passion for medicine and growth. Specialists and new graduates are welcome to join our passionate team.
Radiance is a newly established clinic, located in the southwest part of Calgary, a high-traffic area, in a medical office building. We have MedAccess EMR with professionally managed full-time, qualified administrative staff and a dedicated team to manage referrals.
We are currently offering a “FAVOURABLE SPLIT” (negotiable). We will be providing Family Practice, walk-in, minor procedures and urgent care services, we have a pharmacy onsite as well as and phlebotomy services. We are supported by the CWC PCN, with a variety of programs and services.
Responsibilities would include advanced and comprehensive health assessment and diagnoses of patients with a wide range of conditions; referrals to appropriate specialists/facilities; performing necessary diagnostics and prescribing treatment and following up on patient care.
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Mostafa at 403-402-8847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kingswood Medical Centre: Physician Retiring July 2021 March 12, 2021
Kingswood Medical Centre is seeking a physician to take over an established practice or join for a full-time or part-time opportunity.
Our clinic provides family practice and walk-in’s in an established part of southwest Calgary located on Elbow Drive just south of Glenmore Trail. Close access to Rockyview Hospital, pharmacy, lab services, diagnostic imaging and specialist clinics.
Our team consists of fourfull-time and two part-time physicians that allows for plenty of internal coverage.
The Calgary West Central PCN provides additional resources: after-hours clinic, behavioural health consultant, registered nurse, geriatric assessments and social worker.
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm & Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Offering competitive split
- On-site clinic manager
- Experienced staff
- Telus EMR
- Free parking
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Justin by email:
Innovations Health Clinic seeking physicians, specialists March 8, 2021
Innovations Health Clinic is a 21,000 square-foot facility near Dearfoot Meadows and is an established, busy practice with two locations. The large space allows for COVID-19 protocol practice.
We are inviting family physicians and specialists to join our medical practice in a full- or part-time capacity.
- Dr. Neville Reddy
- Telephone: 403.689.4259
Braeside on 24th Medical Walk-in Clinic: Full-time or part-time opportunity March 3, 2021
B24 is a growing family practice and walk-in clinic. We are a young group of five physicians who offer both family practice and walk-in services. We see a diverse patient demographic and are located in southwest Calgary.
We have a group of very competent staff and offer a turnkey opportunity in an established clinic that underwent a facelift in spring 2020. We offer a competitive overhead split (70/30) and you can start building your patient panel right away.
We have a full team of multidisciplinary clinical staff provided by the CWCPCN. IDA pharmacy onsite. We are also a teaching clinic to Medical Students, Clinical Clerks and Residents.
New Graduates Welcome. You are welcome to join the clinic as a locum before signing up full-time.
See our website for more information.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Opportunity type: Full-time or part-time associate.
- Compensation type: Fee for Service (70/30) overhead split.
- Cloud-based Accuro EMR with MEDEO patient messaging.
- Clinic is signed up and live with CII/CPAR.
- PCN Staff: Registered Nurse, Behaviour Health Consultant, Health Information Consultant and Patient Care Coordinator available.
- IDA Pharmacy onsite.
- No on-call responsibilities – after-hours care is covered by the Calgary West Central PCN.
- Clinic Hours: Mon - Tue, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Wed to Fri, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat to Sun, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Closed on stat holidays.
- PCN affiliation: Calgary West Central.
- Licensure Requirements: Licensure with the CPSA. Liability insurance by CMPA.
- Contact: Madison Elliott (office manager)
- Contact phone: 587.296.3363
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Clinic address: 11466 Braeside Dr. S.W., Calgary
My Calgary Doctor: full-time physician opportunity February 22, 2021
A great, immediate opportunity for a full-time physician has opened up due to a recent passing of a male physician at My Calgary Doctor.
We are a very busy family practice clinic. We have 2,000-plus patients who are in need of a family doctor.
You are welcome to bring your already attached patients if you wish, and we can put you on the list for accepting new patients as well.
Our clinic is a member of the Calgary West Central Primary Care Network. We do not see walk-in patients who are not registered patients here. We encourage appointments to be booked.
- All applicants must hold a valid licence to practice medicine in Alberta, as well be a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- You would be working with a very caring and welcoming doctor.
- Competitive % split.
All applicants should contact Dr. Helena Mentz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downtown Medical Clinic seeking family physicians and specialists February 22, 2021
Downtown Medical Clinic is located in downtown Calgary. We offer both family practice and walk-in services.
We have opportunities for family physicians and specialists (psychiatrists, pediatricians, internists, dermatologists) to start building your patient panel or relocate your current panel today.
- Opportunity type: Full-time or part-time
- Compensation: Fee for service
- EMR: Accuro
- Contact Phone: 403.454.6199
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Address: 914 6 Ave. S.W.
We look forward to meeting you!
Glenbrook Medical Clinic: Employment opportunity February 10, 2021
Busy established practice located next to Richmond Road S.W., Calgary, is looking for one to two physicians either full-time or part-time.
- Fully equipped EMR, flexible hours with competitive split
- Supportive long-term staff
Clinic is located in an independent building on a busy bus route with underground and street parking available and includes a physiotherapist and a dentist.
Please contact Dr. Attila Nadori:
- Call: 403.710.7857
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family practice opportunity in SW Calgary February 8, 2021
A Relative Oasis of Calm and Control
Unique, established Family Practice in SW Calgary — Opportunity to locum and assume Practice from retiring MD, CCFP, if mutually agreeable.
Unique ‘Oasis’ of Calm in small, self-managed office setting and control of daily schedule and overhead expenses.
Solo Practice with roster size of 1200 patients. Shared overhead expenses with MD partner.
- Supported by Calgary West Central Primary Care Network.
- Laboratory, Diagnostic Imaging, and Pharmacy in same building. Close to Rockyview General Hospital.
- After hours on-call covered by PCN.
- Expanded practice and teaching opportunities possible.
- Interdisciplinary professional team members through PCN - currently Geriatric Assessment, Social Work, and After Hours Clinic at central PCN office.
This small, well-run office offers a stable practice environment with direct control over practice decisions and overhead expenses. Stable, mature Medical Office Assistants. Accessible parking and improved access on the Ring Road extension. Compatible MD partner with shared patient-centred philosophy of Medical Practice as well as work-life balance.
Located in SW Calgary, close to the pathway system at the Glenmore reservoir and Weaselhead Natural Area for recreation.
Join Heritage Family Medical Centre February 2, 2021
Looking for a full-time and part-time Doctor or Medical Professional
We have a spacious fully equipped clinic with great support staff.
This would be an easy transition for any Physician, looking to relocate and cut cost. We are also eager to help a Physician establish a Panel, and the area would greatly welcome the addition.
We are offering to help with MOVING COST, sign up Bonus, great doctor split and flexible schedule available.
- Full-Time or part-time
- Lots of Parking – no cost to patients
- EMR- Med Access
- Great location
Please contact: Monica Santos email email@example.com or please call 825-509-4958
Faj Medical Clinic seeks full- or part-time family physician January 20, 2021
Faj Medical Clinic is currently seeking a full-time or part-time family physician to join our clinic immediately. We are located downtown at 1219-11 Avenue SW and offer a competitive split. Being in the heart of Calgary comes with the potential for rapid growth.
There is currently one physician and two staff members. The clinic operates both appointment-based and walk-in services, has an on-site pharmacy and uses QHR-Accuro EMR.
Heated underground parking is provided for staff.
For more information, please email Dr. Fajimi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 587.392.5858.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Excel Health: physician, specialist opportunity December 4, 2020
Excel Health is seeking full- or part-time physicians and specialists.
Peter Coyle Place: Family physician position October 20, 2020
Family Physician – Ref. No. 20008: Peter Coyle Place (Seniors Health Centre) 0.4 FTE
The Alex: Changing Health. Changing Lives. The Alex Community Health Centre is a not-for-profit organization that is changing how we look at health care in Calgary. Our health, housing and food programs support our most vulnerable neighbours, tackling tough health and social issues head-on. Using a multi-disciplinary team approach, we focus care on assessment, intervention and promotion of all aspects of health. We embrace a model of health care that is accessible, responsive and participatory. In addition to the Community Health Centre, we run a Seniors Health Centre, a Youth Centre, two Mobile Community Health Buses, one Dental Health Bus, four Housing First Programs, and Community Food Centre.
What we do and why we do it:
Peter Coyle Place offers a model of integrated supportive housing and primary health care informed by harm reduction. Multidisciplinary health and social supports are offered on-site to older adults (55+) with histories of homelessness, chronic mental health challenges, and/or addiction.
Family Physicians at Peter Coyle Place provide urgent care and appointment-based family practice in a non-judgmental, harm-reduction focused, holistic, and opportunistic manner. Working alongside multidisciplinary team members, physicians are required to understand the social determinants of health as they pertain to this structurally vulnerable and underserved population, and to provide full-scope medical care with a trauma-informed and harm reduction perspective. Reimbursement is via alternative-relationship plan (ARP). This position is a 0.4 FTE.
What you will do:
- Full scope family practice
- Special skill sets are encouraged and preferred (i.e. opiate agonist therapy, transgender medicine, emergency/urgent care, mental health, care of older adults etc.)
- Work effectively and collaboratively with nurses, mental health providers, social workers, client resource specialists, pharmacy, peer support etc.
- Facilitate and support allied health team members to work to full-scope of practice
- Familiarity with Community Treatment Orders and Capacity assessments
- Flexibility in regards to patient scheduling for same-day, walk-in appointments
- Openness to outreach work in patient homes with support from the clinical teams
- Respond to acute concerns as appropriate for a family physician in an outpatient setting (i.e. irregular behaviour, drug overdoses, active suicidality)
- As appropriate, support Alex-based research and evaluations initiatives to support organizational theory of change and clinical practice
- Feel comfortable in completing a Form 1, as required
- Be accountable to ARP billing processes, including complete shadow billing for direct and indirect client care via EMR processes
Physicians at the Alex may expect:
- The ability to practice comprehensive medicine in an ARP-billing environment; appointments are shadow-billed to Alberta Health via a combination of SOMB and ARP-specific codes, however, are generally more in-depth than a comparative fee-for-service medical practice
- Administrative support – patient panel management, management of daily appointment flow through clinic (including bookings, confirmations, rooming, appropriate diagnostics and investigations), facilitation of referrals, and other services
- Integrated medical practice with nursing and other onsite allied health
- Onsite laboratory (phlebotomy)
- Collaborative approach with social resource team to work with clients facing socioeconomic barriers
What you bring:
- Good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Prior experience working with structurally vulnerable older populations (e.g. homeless serving sector, refugee health, remote outreach medicine, or similar) an asset
- Compassion for clients with challenging socioeconomic and life situations
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage medical IT systems – EMR, Netcare, medical references
- Candidate must be willing to have a Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check completed
- Standard First Aid – Level C CPR & AED are mandatory
- Knowledge of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People (UNDRIP) and the Truth and Reconciliation Commissions (TRC) 94 Calls to Action an asset
How to apply:
If you are as passionate as we are about making a difference in people’s lives, please submit your resume to email@example.com and be sure to include the job title and reference number in the subject line. This posting will be available until suitable candidate found.
For further information about The Alex and its programs, we encourage you to visit our website at www.thealex.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lakeview Family Doctors seeking family physicians October 5, 2020
Lakeview Family Doctors is looking for family doctors to join our busy family practice. We are conveniently located in the Lakeview Plaza, right off Crowchild Trail. There is a pharmacy, physiotherapist, and pediatrician also located in this busy shopping mall, with ample parking.
Due to previous doctors leaving the clinic, there is a well-established patient panel looking for a family doctor. Our schedule is very flexible so you can work as many hours or days as you like. We have eight spacious exam rooms with a procedure room to perform minor surgeries. The clinic runs on the Accuro EMR. We offer a clinic manager on-site five days a week and experienced MOA staff to offer support as required.
Our office hours are Monday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the hopes of extending hours to 7 p.m. on those weekdays.
We are supported by the Calgary West Central Primary Care Network with a Patient Care Coordinator, Behavioural Health Consultant, and RN who is a Certified Diabetes Educator and Certified Respiratory Educator available to us.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please email or call us at 403.455.2550.
Novocare Medical Clinic seeks family physician September 11, 2020
Novocare Medical Clinic is seeking a full-time family physician to take over an existing panel of patients at a modern, very spacious, newly built facility.
The clinic is located in an extremely busy and popular area of southwest Calgary.
EMR is Med Access with integrated e-fax, MedDialog, which enables electronic referrals and faxes to the pharmacy instantly. The clinic is very technologically advanced, offering patients online bookings and secure messaging to staff or physicians.
Physicians have a team-based approach with support from a behaviour consultant and PCN nurse.
Richmond Square Medical Centre seeking family physicians August 20, 2020
Richmond Square Medical Centre is seeking family physicians who are interested in a long-term relationship with this progressive clinic in southwest Calgary.
This clinic is a modern, well-equipped, purpose-built facility with spacious exam rooms and access to treatment rooms for minor surgical procedures. In addition to our family practice component, we offer an onsite compounding pharmacy and specialty services including, podiatric surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pulmonary medicine including pulmonary function testing, travel and tropical medicine, immigration medicine, laser wart clinic, and women’s health. The clinic is fully automated with the Telus Health Med Access EMR including a patient portal and has implemented CPAR and CII.
We are fully supported by the Calgary West Central Primary Care Network with a Patient Care Coordinator, two Behavioural Health Consultants and an RN all of which help us in panel management and patient management.
We are conveniently located in the medical complex of Glenbrook Plaza with ample parking and a CLS collection site.
If you are interested in exploring our clinic further please feel free to contact us by emailing our manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazing opportunity for a family practice physician at Excel Health Family Practice and Walk-in February 27, 2020
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT THE UPCOMING CHANGES TO THE FEE SCHEDULE, LOOKING TO JOIN A GROUP TO REDUCE OVERHEAD AND HAVE MORE SECURITY?
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN!!
We have an amazing group of dedicated Family Practice, Pediatric & Internal Medicine physicians and full multi-disciplinary team. We are a busy clinic and have capacity to add a few full or part time Family Practice Physician(s) to join our clinic. We are looking for Physicians who is interested in a long-term position, who believe in whole health and working with a multi-disciplinary team.
What’s different about us? We are able to provide phlebotomy services to your patient in-house. At Excel, we have a pharmacy on-site and x-ray with ultrasound and mammogram services provided on the 2nd floor. Our integrated team includes patient access to our Dietitian, Psychologist, Massage Therapist, and Exercise Therapist & Physiotherapist and more.
We are truly a one stop experience for your patients!
We are conveniently located on MacLeod Tr. at 39th Ave steps from the C-Train station.
What we offer:
- 90 minutes free patient parking
- Physician-owned, new facility
- Huge procedure room
- MedAccess EMR
- Included heated underground physician parking
- Convenient central location
- Extra-large Exam room
- Very competitive split
Physician must be licensed to work in Alberta and be registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Please call or email Jennifer McDougall 403.991.9235 to join us today!
Physician retiring: Clinic and pharmacy for sale January 16, 2020
This clinic is currently running with one physician with a small panel who is looking to retire. The clinic could easily accommodate three to four physicians. It is an established clinic located in a busy neighborhood along a bus route and close to Mount Royal College. It is an amazing opportunity for someone wanting to branch out on their own.
If interested or if you have questions please connect via email at email@example.com.
CUPS seeking Health Clinic Medical Lead January 15, 2020
4th Street Clinic offering space for full- or part-time family or specialist physician January 13, 2020
Our clinic situated on 4th Street in the Mission district is seeking a full- or part-time physician to join this well-established practice in southwest Calgary.
We have a panel of patients seeking a family practice doctor due to a physician leaving, though it would be suitable for someone transferring their own established practice. This space would also be suitable for a specialist practice. We are part of the Calgary West Central Primary Care Network and our Medical Home team includes a receptionist, MOA, LPN, BHC, CDM RN and quality improvement coordinator. Our office hours are Monday – Thursday, 8.30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
We offer competitive splits, a central office with two separate examination rooms, a treatment room for minor surgical procedures, well-trained administrative and clinical staff and we use Mediplan EMR. For more information please contact Dr. Martin Harvey at 403.689.2950 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVE PROGRESSIVE LIVELY CLINIC SEEKS NEW DOCTORS! January 2, 2020
Zamin Medical Center is seeking physicians for full time or part time.
- Work a little or a lot; define your own timings.
- Our clinic has excellent support staff, we use Med Access. Pharmacist on premises.
- BIG PLUS; Parallel Performance; active group of Personal trainers available for consultation for yourself and your patients.
- You can now work out before or after work without stepping out in the cold! Our focus is on Physician and Patient health.
For inquiries, please email email@example.com or call the clinic at 587.349.2646.