Panel Support Program
The Panel Support Program supports members with formal paneling and can assist with the initial steps to participate in Community Information Integration/Central Patient Attachment Registry (CII/CPAR).
We know the work involved, and we will help members through each step with new tools and a process tailored to their needs.
The program is available to physicians with an EMR-based panel able to grant remote access.
Eligible Standard members will have access to a Patient Medical Home Coordinator with the program for up to 18 months. Enhanced and Comprehensive members have support from their PMH team.
If you have questions or are interested in the program, please contact your Physician Liaison.
- Identify: Determine your panel of active patients
- Maintain: Develop processes so your panel remains accurate
- Document: Formalize and document processes for easy clinic reference and sustainability
- Share knowledge: Your PMHC can be a resource for setting up the EMR and sharing information with clinic staff for process maintenance
- CII/CPAR signup: Support for CII/CPAR initiation, including navigating the process and EMR support
- Panel Support Program toolkit
- PIA update letter for EMR remote access template
- CII/CPAR endorsement letter sample
Paneling and CII/CPAR: Foundations for a PMH (recorded June 4, 2020)
CII/CPAR: Bridging the Continuity Gap (recorded June 11, 2020)
Paneling has many benefits for physicians and patients, including (but not limited to):
- Improved clinical/patient care outcomes
- Increased physician, patient and healthcare team satisfaction
- Established relationships with patients (accountability)
Paneling is also an essential prerequisite for participating in CII/CPAR to:
- Receive eNotifications* in your EMR about key healthcare events for paneled patients, such as ER and hospital visits
- Avoid gaps in care and unnecessary duplication
- Facilitate planning and delivery of more intensive interventions
*ENotifications are live on Healthquest, Telus Wolf and Telus Med-Access with PS Suite and QHR Accuro anticipated this year.
- Calgary Counselling Centre pilot
- Panel Support Program
- Membership Model
- Member Discount Programs
- Member Resources
- PAN PCN Programs
- Patient Care Teams
- Patient Medical Home
- Practice Support
- Contact Us